“I have never been this scared in my life” Yetunde Bakare shares testimony after her 25 liters petrol keg catches fire

Share this

Nollywood actress, Yetunde Bakare is in a grateful mood after surviving a fire accident.

Taking to her Instagram page, the Yoruba movie star revealed that she was left shaken after her petrol caught fire.

According to her, her 25 liters petrol keg caught fire right in her presence and it spread with speed. The more they poured water, the bigger the flame but luckily for them, God came through.

Yetunde stated that her neighbor’s window and DSTV dish burnt but that’s a minor thing, because where would she have gotten the money if her house got burnt down?

Expressing gratitude to God. Yetunde Bakare stated that the incident wasn’t small.

“I see you, GOD. That’s all I can say….. Lord, I’m absolutely grateful. Trust me….it wasn’t something small but GOD proved himself. I serve a Living GOD. The fact that I held the keg while it caught fire before I fling it shows God loves me.

I’m absolutely fine and grateful”.

“How do people make videos when they’re under pressure my 25 liters petrol keg caught fire in my presence and it was spreading with speed.

Goooossssssh! I’m still shaking but I’m absolutely grateful the whole house didn’t go up in flames. I’ve never been this scared in a very long time, the more we pour water the bigger the flame… But God came through!!!!
I see you, GOD.
My Neighbor’s window and DSTV dish burnt but that’s a minor thing because where I wan see money if the whole house got burnt”.

Kunle Afod escapes death as his driver, helper gets brutally burnt in fire accident

Early this year, Kunle Afod was in a grateful mood after escaping death in a fire accident, which left his driver brutally burnt.

Taking to his Instagram page to share his testimony, the actor revealed that a disaster happened to him on Monday, January 16th as his bus got burnt.

Though, the actor and everyone around him escaped death, his driver as well as an elder man who tried rendering help but was brutally burnt.

Despite the unfortunate incident, Kunle Afod is grateful that no life was lost.

“Earlier today, a disaster tend to happen as my bus got burnt. The driver was brutally burnt by fire and also an older man who intend to render assistance was equally burnt but special thanks to God Almighty that no life was claimed”.

Share this

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *