The University of Queensland Graduate School is allowing applicants to apply for its UQ Graduate School Scholarships (UQGSS) program.
The UQGSS Higher Degree by Research (HDR) opportunity is open to all new and currently enrolled domestic and international students to gain a higher education in Australia
Founded in 1909, the University of Queensland is one of Australia’s leading universities. Through a college, a graduate school, and six faculties, UQ provides many undergraduates, associate, master, PhD, and higher doctorate degrees.
Why at the University of Queensland? UQ is ranking as one of the most reputable in the world. It offers a range of study option and provides a world-class experience for its students. It has a strong research focus in science, medicine and technology.
Application Deadline: For 2020 Round 1 – 29 Sep 2019, For 2020 Round 2 – 27 March 2020, and For 2021 Round 1 – 7 Sept 2020
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: UQ Graduate School
- Course Level: Higher Degree by Research
- Award: Living stipend and tuition award around $28,092 per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: There is no restriction for nationality, so all nationalities are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The program is available for Higher Degree by Research in all study areas
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be nominated by an enrolling school or institute at UQ
- Be assessed by the Graduate School as meeting all conditions for admission to a higher degree by research program.
- Not be receiving a living allowance award, or scholarship providing a benefit greater than 75% of the RTP Scholarship living allowance rate to undertake the higher degree by research program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no separate application required. To get this award opportunity, applicants need to apply for a higher degree by research at UQ.
- Supporting Documents: The following documents are required to support the application: Academic CV, Academic transcript, Award certificates/testamurs, Evidence of English language proficiency, a copy of Passport, and Contact details from two referees. All these must upload as PDF files using the naming convention – LAST-NAME_firstname_document-name.
- Admission Requirements: Before applying, applicants need to check the entry requirements for UQ’s Higher Degrees by Research.
- Language Requirement: Applicants are required to meet all UQ’s English language proficiency requirements.
- The UQ Graduate School will provide the HDR funding for 3 years with the possibility of two 6 month extensions in approved circumstances.
- Funding includes an annual living stipend (a stipend of $28,092 per annum tax-free 2020 rate), tuition, and an allowance for single overseas student health cover (OSHC).
Follow Us On Social Media:Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at email@example.com to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.